At the Abbey Hotel we are committed to respecting your privacy and discretion. We will only use your information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you have any requests concerning your personal information (requests for details of what we store or if you wish to 'be forgotten') or queries regarding it's use, storage or capture, please contact the Data Protection Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data is collected upon booking?
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Card Details
- Car Registration (on arrival)
We collect this data to process any booking, check in and payment. Information arriving from third party: Travel Agencies, Reservation Systems, Tour Operators may be transmitted for reservation confirmations, queries and commission.
Why do we hold your data?
- For the purpose of sending a confirmation email and answering queries.
- Managing the reservation requests
- Create and store accounting details in compliance with Government and Accounting Standards
- Imrpoving your stay at the Abbey Hotel
The Abbey Hotel has CCTV in the public areas of the Hotel. This is used only for security and images will not be reproduced or shared outside Police and Government guidelines.